Friday, November 2, 2007

Aloha

I'm sorry it's been so long-- here we are in a new month already! I spent the last week and a half of October in Hawaii, and let me tell you... There are few places I would have rather been. I found myself in the paradise my mother loved, and it felt good. Below are some pictures of my respite on the garden isle to give you just a taste of my time there (click on the pictures to see them full-size). So lean back, fix yourself a mai-tai, and enjoy!

Beach baby.

Kombucha by the sea. (Catherine, this one's for you!)

Whoops!

This boat reminds me of a Ralph Lauren ad. Don't ask me why.

Peace.

Like cool bath water.

Tree tunnel.

Daddy and daughter.

Kauai chocolates. Praise God.

Driving by a palm tree field.

Daddy waits for lunch.

I do the same.

Vegetarians, look away. God bless chili burgers.

For those of you whose respect for me has been hanging by a thread... I'm sorry. (And for the record, yes, that is chili on my face.)

Bliss.

Daddy does dessert.

Aloha!

2 comments:

Arielle said...

Oh Tree tunnel!

Kauai is lovely. You are lovely.
Chili burgers...LOVELY!!!

Libby Ashley said...

How beautiful.

That TOTALLY looks like a Ralph Lauren Ad.

One day we must return to that huge street fair that your mom took us to. That was easily the best part of that trip for me.