Saturday, January 26, 2008

More Introductions

Okay, enough of that foolishness.  Seriously, after such a long absence followed by clear evidence that I have too much time on my hands, I'm surprised there's any of you left here at all.  But I'm so glad you are!

And since we're in the mood for introductions (you are still in the mood, aren't you?) I am gut-bustingly proud to introduce the latest love of my life, Nathaniel David.



While we have yet to meet, I spend so many hundreds and hundreds of milliseconds each day gazing into his dark squinty eyes, that I'm sure it will be nothing but magic when I get to kiss his dark and furrowed brow for real.  Is it just me, or does he seem to hold all the secrets of the universe in his steely glare?

Man, I love babies.  Scratch that, I love pretty happy babies that like me. And as of Wednesday, my best friend's babies.

I also love cake.  But we covered that already, didn't we?

No comments: