Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rundown

Currently loving:
  • Soft and stolen v-neck tees.
  • "Strawberry Swing" by Coldplay.
  • Carrots and hummus for dinner. (Followed by cookies and milk. Obviously.)
  • Smooth and silky summer legs.
  • My new snakeskin sandals.
  • How shiny and whole and wonderful the world looks after I talk to my best friend.
[This new smile.]

Never stood a chance:
  • Stirring the oil into the peanut butter.
  • How long my hair is getting. ("WHAT is touching my NECK?!")
  • The Check Engine light in my car.
  • Standing in the middle of Trader Joe's and having no idea what I want to eat for the rest of the week but Caramel Nut Brownie LUNA bars and Ranchero Egg White Salad.
  • Being out of flour and sugar. Sad story.

1 comment:

Anton Seim said...

Hmm, that shirt looks familiar...

Wait, give me my shirt back! You thief you.