Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's a Boy!

All right, this isn't exactly my news to share, but I'm about to bust... I'm going to be an auntie and he's going to be a big strong BOY!!! Yahoooo!

Okay, let me back up. Remember when I said my best friend is pregnant? Well...


Here we are as wee ones! I'm the tan one with my panties in full
view. Of course.

This morning I woke up rather late and was having a lovely time sitting on the sofa eating my oatmeal while watching Mr. Rogers (what?). As the closing strains of "Won't you be my neighbor?" fade from the screen, I hear her ring coming from my cell phone. Suddenly I realize TODAY is THE day-- this morning she had a lovely visit with her doctor, and my sweet friend found out that it's a strapping young lad that has been laying across her belly all this time. Yahooooooo!!! I'm so excited to meet the little bugger and buy blue until I'm blue in the face and chase him around the house when those (I'm sure they'll be) long legs get strong enough to run away from Aunt Jessica. Woohoo!

Anyway. Just thought I'd share. :-)

Ooh, ooh! And I can introduce him to all the intricacies and
in's and out's of "The Neighborhood"! This is going to be sweet.

2 comments:

Nannette said...

What exciting news! Although I have no experience with baby boys I think they seem very fun (and fun to dress, no matter what others say). Please share my warmest congrats with C!!! :)

Curtain Cleaning Warren said...

Thanks for shariing this